We regularly review and, where necessary, update our privacy information. If we plan to use personal data for a new purpose, we update our privacy information and communicate the changes to individuals before starting any new processing.
If there is anything in this policy that you do not agree with, please do not continue to access, browse or use this website.
Who We areCompany name : Lead Genius PTY LTD
Company registration number : 2018/373018/07
Company Address : 14 Kylemore Rd, University Estate, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
Contact Number : 0845134796
Information Officer email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
What Data We CollectSimilar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site, your IP address.
Lead Genius PTY LTD supports and respects a person’s right to privacy and to the careful management of any personal information that Lead Genius PTY LTD is required to collect in order to provide products and services.
We will do all that is reasonable to ensure your personal information is kept secure and up to date. However we are unable to guarantee that your personal information will be 100% secure.
- performing and providing the services of Lead Genius PTY LTD
- informing you of changes made to our Web site
- sending you a quote, electronic tools and downloads requested by you
- providing you with support and requested information
- improving our service to you by analysing it for trends
- sending you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other solutions you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time and thereafter we will not market to you.
- For security, administrative and legal purposes
What Are Cookies?A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Here you can find out more about "What cookies we use in our products" .
Cookie Use for RetargetingWe may use Google Analytics and the Google advertising network as well as other advertising networks to display ads across the Internet, based on your visit to our website.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Our site and third-party vendors, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on past visits and pages visited on this website.
Our site as well as third-party vendors may use third-party audience data to further optimize advertisements displayed. You can opt-out of this kind of advertising anytime, here and here.
IP AddressesIP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Data we Collect in More DetailWe've broken this down into sections to make it easy to understand what data we collect:-
- As a visitor
- Signing up to our newsletter
- Purchasing a product
1. As a VisitorYou're a "visitor" if you browse the our website but don't submit any personal information about yourself.
For example, if you visit this website and take a look through our blog content, our sales pages and knowledge base without signing up for anything, then you're a visitor. As a visitor, the website uses several third party services that act in order to provide you with a better experience and allow us to optimize our content.
The following third parties have limited access to some of your data:-
- We use Google analytics to gain an overview of how our site is being used, how to improve user experience, what content to create and similar decisions all focused on improving the experience for our visitors.
- We may integrate Google Analytics with Google Adwords so that we can measure the performance of our paid advertisements.
- We may use Facebook conversion tracking to understand how our Facebook ads are performing.
- Social sharing tools
- Some of the content on the site includes social sharing widgets to quickly allow you to share content with your network. Some of these services gather data about you, if you are logged in to these social networks while visiting our website. Please see the privacy policies of the social networks for further information.
2. Signing Up to Our Mailing ListOn this site, we display various forms that allow you to sign up to our mailing list. When you sign up through one of our forms, we'll commonly ask you for the following data:-
- Email address
- Which form you filled out
- Referrer URL (the URL that you led you to the page that you signed up through)
- Your IP address
- Compliance - to keep a record of where our leads came from
- Testing - to optimize and improve the newsletter sign up forms that we display
- Relevance - we try not to show a form that you've already signed up for
3. Purchasing a Product from UsWhen purchasing a product from us, we may collect the following data:-
- First name
- Last name
- IP address
- Email address
- Billing address
- Shipping Address
- Country of residence
- Post code
- Bank details
Please note that this data is captured when you submit an order on our checkout page regardless of whether you complete the purchase of the product through our payment processor.
- Compliance - we have a duty to understand what country you are resident of so that we can charge the correct VAT amount. We must also keep a record of this data for tax audit purposes.
- Integration with our payment processor - we collect address personal data such as your name, email and address to integrate with our payment processor (the service we use to collect payments)
- Product delivery - In order to give you access to the products that you purchase and to our support team, we need to create an account using your name and email address.
Product or Services ReviewWhen you provide a rating or review of a Product or service, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on our Web site, in newsletters or other marketing material. Your first name that will appear next to that rating or review. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website. We will not display your Last Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
Your Right to Modify Your DataYou have the right to modify personal data that we hold about you. You can modify your data by logging into the our site and navigating to the "Account" page or contact us via our contact page and request any changes.
Your Right to View Your DataYou have the right to see the data that we store about you. To request a file containing all your data, let us know by contacting via our contact page. We will reply to your request within 24 hours and will provide you with a file to your email address as soon as we've gathered the data. The data will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format for portability.
Your Right to Have your Data DeletedYou have the right to request that we delete data that we store about you.
- We don't sell your data to any company for further processing, marketing, profiling or any other reason
- We integrate with certain third party services for the purpose of improving the overall user experience and to optimize certain business processes.
- Any data we hold about you, we do so for necessary and legitimate business reasons
- You can request to view, modify and delete any data that we hold about you.